Important - Please Read
- Day trips may happen on the day with the best conditions for the activities.
- Trips may be re-scheduled, relocated, or canceled based on conditions.
- Trip ratings are offered as a guideline only.
- Trip coordinators will have the final say on preparedness and capability of trip participants.
- A waiver must be signed by all participants on every trip
New ACC Policy for 2011 – 2012: Consistent with CAC recommendations avalanche transceivers must be digital,
multi-antenna transceivers; analog and single-antenna transceivers are no longer acceptable.
Each of these trips is rated according to the following scale:
-number of days,
-length of day, and
SO A TRIP RATED (1 M E) would take place on one day, completed within 10 hours, and would pose few technical challenges.
Length: Technical Difficulty:
S = short (<6 hrs.) E = easy
M = medium (6-10hrs) M = moderate
L = long (>10hrs) H = hard
** Current trips are located on the Welcome home page Welcome Page in the PG Section Meets & Events Calendar **
Join the ACC Membership Options Link